[oletrucks] suspension

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] suspension
From: TIMBOGT@cs.com
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:01:44 EDT
 I just installed a a hub to hub kit in my 41 chevy from fat man
fabrications. I like it. Everyone kept telling me to get one of those sub
frames from a camero ....NOT. I didn't have to chop my frame , the cross
member they supplied fit right into place with very little triming. In my
opinion, its the way to go. I decided when I first started this project, I
was gonna do it right the first time. I think I did with there hub to hub
kit. The only downfall was the price. It set me back 1800 bucks, but I think
it was worth it. I'm not scouring the junk yards for months looking for
parts.

Tim
41 chevy