Re: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor

To: "The Slesaks" <foghorn@ev1.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor
From: "Rick Lapointe" <rlapoint@iaw.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:52:25 -0400
I agree with you ,buying low buck stuff ends up costing you in the long run,
get the right unit the first time and it will last you forever, i have a 5hp
220 volt industrial unit with 120 gallons tank and when it come to to
blasting it runs forerver  and this was a original that someone paid well
over $2000 for new ,look at buying used instead there are always deals to be
had!