RE: [oletrucks] Chickasha Okla or Rosanky, Tx Meets Last Weekend

To: "'Schorn, Tim'" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Chickasha Okla or Rosanky, Tx Meets Last Weekend
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:54:03 -0500
Tim,

I was at Rosanky on Saturday.  Quite a few people there both selling and
looking.  I saw a few truck things but not a lot.  There seemed to be a lot
of the usual Camaro/Mustang stuff but I also saw a lot of Model A type
things, nothing I was really interested in.  I found the car museum to be
the most interesting.  A lot of really nice cars and one AD truck that was
only a fair restoration.  Most of the "restorable" vehicles that I saw for
sale were highly priced, rusted out junkers.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas