[oletrucks] '54 - '55 1st grille question

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '54 - '55 1st grille question
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 06:28:41 -0700
I'm working on my grill.  On the top of the vertical bar (bullet), there are
four special nuts.  They are square heads with a shoulder.  They pop or are
pressed into the four hole on the top of the bullet nose.  The factory
assembly manual (section 11 sheet 2.04) just shows them as bolts and nuts.
One of the nuts in my vertical bar is missing.

Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to sell me.  Does anyone
know what they are called, so I can ask for the proper item in my search?
Does anyone know where i can find one of thses nuts?

Thanks all, in advance

            Mark Self
         Redlands, CA
   '55 1st 5-window 3100