Re: [oletrucks] undercoating removal-fenders

To: Boteler Family <boteler@olg.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] undercoating removal-fenders
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:18:18 -0700
These guys do work for contractors who do work at Kirkland AFB in Abq. NM,
sometimes. If their work will pass military requirements, it passes my
requirements, as well. I agree, if the chemicals are not completely removed, it
will, someday, cause a paint job nightmare and I asked them about that. Before
they let any jobs go, they send it through a water bath and heated to drive off
all traces of chemicals. Its not the process, its the guy doing the work. When
they showed me around, there was a guy polishing  some stainless car or truck
trim. The place was clean for a shop like that. These guys really seemed to like
their work. Obviously a non union shop, hehe.