[oletrucks] Misc Questions:

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Misc Questions:
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:09:34 -0700
1) I got my door hinge rebuild kits from Chevy Duty- consists of some pins
and cir-clips if I remember right- no installation instructions.  I assume
I'm supposed to drill out the the old hinge pins- but how big a bore do I
drill?  Loose fit?  Interference of some kind? If my hinges are worn in the
pin area (surprise), should I expect to have to weld the area back up before
drilling them?  Other Suggestions?

2) Underneath my running boards are 2, lightweight, L-brackets.  These are
in addition to the main brackets holding the running boards themselves, and
weren't really attached to anything.  Any guesses on their function?  My
best guess is maybe old exhaust hangers.

3) Anybody have experience with www.eastcoastcustoms.com ?  In particular
with their roll-pans as pictured at:
http://www.eastcoastcustoms.com/cgi-bin/ecoast/show.pl?RP1225.jpg

Ryan