Re: [oletrucks] hvlp paint guns

To: <miq@teleport.com>, <mailman@netins.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hvlp paint guns
From: "Bartman" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:23:06 -0600
I also checked out the auto body store as suggested.  you can't have enough
resources for supplies and info.

Bartman
1951 3100
OutStandingInMyField
Some Where On The High Plaines Of Kansas
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bartmans.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bct.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/donorcar.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/gctl.htm