[oletrucks] somewhat off topic, but not totally

To: ryan_border@hp.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] somewhat off topic, but not totally
From: "Brian m" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 20:51:11 PST
hey all
while my favorite is my '57, i also have a '43 willys jeep im building at
the same time. my question is, the body has been sand blasted my the PO but
he left it outside for a few years, so its 100% covered it surface rust, not
too much bad rust (none that cant be fixed with flat sheet metal newayz). a
new body is not an option for me, so what is the lists opinion on what i
should do, sand blast it again (id rather not, i dont wanna blast away
another layer of metal), POR-15, chem. dip (which id rather not for the
simple reason; its expensive round here), sanding by hand, wire wheeling,
what?
thanks for any help.
Brian
Jess; '57 chevy 3200