Re: [oletrucks] Rust Question

To: ADvent@thuntek.net, Steven C <podunkjr@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rust Question
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 16:02:28 -0500
My question regarding the plating of the cab with zinc is should this be
done before or after all the metal work has been done.  Also what about
sealing and any bondo work that has to be done.  How will the stripping and
zinc plating affect that work.

Thanks,
Jim V.
58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Automatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles