RE: [oletrucks] need a measurement on a TF

To: <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] need a measurement on a TF
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 00:01:26 -0500
Hi Keith,

  About the only for sure way to do this is to add approximate weight to
your frame, and see where you are.  As Mike advised, Too many variables
between trucks to do it any other way.

This snip from an earlier post says it about right.  I messed up and didn't
keep the credits with it, so I can't identify the author, but he's out here
somewhere!

Kevin P.
'59 Apache 38/NAPCO (((We were all locked up in the truck, but my dog passed
gas...  The air scrubbers weren't that good so I decided that I'd ruff
it! --Smile!--)  Happy New year!)))

I just checked the clock.  It realLy is!!  We're Alive!!!!   Yeeehaw!!!!!

<<<<