RE: [oletrucks] Truck Wiring

To: "'Mike Auser'" <auserm@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Truck Wiring
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 11:28:26 -0500
I just finished the wiring n my 57 GMC.  I used spiral wrap
(available in 10 ft lengths at Radio Shack, longer at real
electrical/electronics supply places) on all the wires running
to the rear and am very pleased with the installation.  It is
more time consuming than the slit tubing, but also much sturdier.