[oletrucks] pickup parts and cab removel

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] pickup parts and cab removel
From: porboy298@email.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 09:19:09 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All,
 To all who emailed, I will keep an eye out
for your parts and will yell back if found.
And to the ones who wanted to know where I live, it is in the far northern part
of Texas, almost in the Okla panhandle.
 And as a Texas Redneck, our cab and bed removel is more basic, 6 to 10 friends
and several cases of cold beer, to be served after the removel is done,
otherwise, you may
have to move them out of the way and some of
them weigh close to what the complete cab does.
 Have a happy 4th,
Bill