[oletrucks] Need a 46 for parts

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Need a 46 for parts
From: "Graham Nott" <thenotts@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:20:22 -0700
Help!

I am missing a bunch of parts for my 46.  I think it's a 1 1/2 ton.  It used
to be a dump truck and has dual rears but only a single speed axle.  What I
would like to find is a relatively complete "junker" to tow home and
cannibalize.  So, if I could persuade list members to keep their eyes peeled
when they pass farmers fields, when visiting scrap yards etc.  I have made a
quick phone search of WA scrap yards with no luck. . .  except I am sure
some of the scrap guys are still chuckling.

Help!!!

Thanks in advance

Graham
"Chance is irrelevant. . . we WILL succeed"
                                                   --Seven of Nine