[oletrucks] OD Trans

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] OD Trans
From: MASK4335@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 15:34:07 EDT
Well, after much frustration and a few new words, the 3-speed OD trans now
resides in my '48.  Pieces and parts have come from several list members and
local junk yards as well.  The linkage was the hardest part, but now my
granny 4-speed is history and the column linkage is in and working well.  The
acid test is when I get it on the road, but the new rear and open driveshaft
must come first.  I guess that's where I'll be tomorrow.  Thanks again to all
who provided parts and encouragement, I really appreciate it.  I'll keep you
posted on the progress.
Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX