Re: [oletrucks] OD trans

To: MASK4335@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OD trans
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 23:11:34 -0400
Mike, I took the stock shifter arms, cut them off  and tack welded  into the
same   orientation as the old three speed and  tried them out. In your case you
will have to go by pictures or by another persons truck. After a couple of tries
when I was happy they worked I welded them up. A little time consuming but no
reason to trash the column shifter.

Grant 50 3100