RE: [oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 08:24:57 -0500
I know a lot of people are leery (with good reason) about publishing
their home addresses and phone numbers on the internet, even on a
controlled discussion list like oletrucks. On the other hand, the idea
of having names, addresses and phone numbers of kindred spirits around
the country, could be a life saver as well as a lot of fun. I would be
willing to build a database of this information and then send out hard
copy to everyone who submits their information. If you are interested,
send the following information to me (not to the list) at
jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us. I'll put the info together and get it out to
those submit by the end of May (ready for those summer road trips.) I'll
continue to remind people about the idea periodically and send out an
updated list every 6 months. What do you think?

Name:
Street Address (optional):
City:
State or Province:
Country:
Phone Number:
Nearest Big City (optional):

Type of food and time dinner is usually served:
(just joking there)

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600
Paducah, KY