Re: [oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 22:57:31 -0700
You can add us to the list:

Alan & Karen Gingles
48 Erin Mount Cr. S.E.
Calgary, Alberta
(403)235-5520

BTW...we'll be in the Spokane & Seattle areas from Aug 26 to Sep 7.
We're attending the NSRA NW Nats in Spokane, then heading to Seattle for
the Unfinished Nats in Graham. We're going to try to get together with
Skip & Liz Boylan while there. We'd love to meet up with some of you
"ole-truckers"! If there are any cruise nights during that time, we'd
love to attend any that we can get to We'll be pulling a small Boler
trailer behind the '48, so if anyone can provide a list of campgrounds
it would be a BIG help.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy "Boyd who?" 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles