Re: [oletrucks] Re: FREE CRUISE !

To: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@zeus.symet.net>, <tburt@hirose.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: FREE CRUISE !
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 23:25:33 -0700
Go Air Force.  You don't have to worry about a sinking ship, and "field
conditions" is a Motel-6. 8^)

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco

----------
rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu; JArnold102@aol.com
> Cc: oletrucks@autox.team.net
> Subject: [oletrucks] Re: FREE CRUISE !
> Date: Monday, May 03, 1999 8:18 PM
>
> Aw, come on Jim! Admit it - you are jelous! Just because someone will not
pay you to go on a 6 month cruise? And who in blue blazes are the Village
People? Were they part of the French and Indian War?

> My Daddy always told me "Boy, you are just like a 25HP Johnson running
wide open is a cess pool!"

> Jim, Good luck on your 1950 3100.
>
> Bob Fentress

> From: JArnold102@aol.com
> Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 01:01:17 EDT
>
> >One the best things I like about this group is the fascinating
information; didn't know I was living in a Mediterranean steppe environment
-- if I wasn't spending so much money on my 50 5 window 3100, I might get
to see the Med sometime (and, yes, my chance to join the Navy expired about
the time the Village People were singing about it.)  Jim Arnold, NFTEE 50,
Lafayette, CA.