Re: [oletrucks] hot wire

To: LLFUR@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hot wire
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:28:37 -0500
A person I work with who was an old time mechanic gave me a fuse that goes on
the
Batt terminal of the voltage regulator to prevent just what happened to you. I
had
never heard of it before but he said it was common problem if your regulator
contacts stick. The fuse is only about a quarter inch square and comes in 30 or
35
amps depending on your generator output. It's attached by the terminal screw and
has a terminal on it to attach your wire to.

Grant 50 3100