Re: [oletrucks] Seat Base

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Seat Base
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:48:13 -0800
R.B. Smith wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to remove the seat base or platform from the cab of
> my 51 chevy?  It seems to be spot welded in place??  Am I looney???

You're not looney. Lots of spotwelds!! I used a hammer and chisel to pop
mine off the floor. It's not the fastest way, but it worked. Take your
time and try not to rip through the floor.
btw...you shouldn't send pics to the group, and it didn't work anyway.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles