Re: [oletrucks] Spotlight accessory

To: <STMSymank@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spotlight accessory
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 06:45:08 -0600
My 51 Cehvy truck also had a spotlight.  It has the hole in the drivers side
cab post.   you can see the ghost of its old mounting position and the 2
screw holes were it was secured in place.  Not sure if that was a factory
job or not judging by the less than perfect job the istaller did trimming
the ruuber from around the hole in the inside of the cab.  Can anybody tell
me if this is where it was mounted from the factory?  I too would like to
put one back on it. but need to locate one.  Bartman
rsmith@nckcn.com
OutStandingInMyField
Somewhere on the High Plaines of Kansas
Home page: http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bartmans.htm