Re: [oletrucks] Spotlight accessory

To: <TomGreer@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spotlight accessory
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:48:33 -0600
Talk to Bob @ Accessoryland in Dubuque, IA @ 319-556-5482.  Also, NAPA has a
lot of the Unity brand replacement parts & they may be able to get whole
light assemblies-don't know.  I do remember that there are 2 different size
bulbs (5" & 6"-IMHO 5" looks better on the trucks) and the length of the
shaft is critical per application; the trucks used a shaft that is 10¼" long
(center of handle to center of light head).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX