[oletrucks] Need advice

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Need advice
From: "Terry" <ace0027@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:55:16 -0600
    Let me start by saying "I'm sorry"

    About a year ago I defended on a thread about compressors, my Craftsman
oilless. Boy was I wrong! This weekend it had a totall melt down for the
third time! This time the repairs and parts will be over 200.00.
    The thing is headed for the dump, and I was wondering if anybody would
care to suggest a replacement?
    I want the same size, 6 hourse - 60 gal, upright.

    Also I have lost and need again the Phone number to get the Chevrolet
restoration package.

    Thanks!
    Terry & Ace
    IDOXLR8