Re: [oletrucks] windshield glass replacement help needed

To: doodle@flintemc.net, drthorn@swbell.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] windshield glass replacement help needed
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 06:04:32 EST
In a message dated 03/15/99 05:36:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
doodle@flintemc.net writes:

<<
 The way I did mine was I put the rubber on the windshield. Put dish
 detergent in a spray bottle sprayed a stream into the rubber groove. I
 then put a cord into the rubber placed it in the bottom and got inside
 the cab and pulled from one side to the other till it went into place.
 Being very careful in the curves. >>

This system is good.  Wash down detergent as it may stain paint if it dries up
in place.
Bob ADler