Re: [oletrucks] windshield glass replacement help needed

To: Douglas Thornton <drthorn@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] windshield glass replacement help needed
From: Jimmy <doodle@flintemc.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:55:25 -0500
The way I did mine was I put the rubber on the windshield. Put dish
detergent in a spray bottle sprayed a stream into the rubber groove. I
then put a cord into the rubber placed it in the bottom and got inside
the cab and pulled from one side to the other till it went into place.
Being very careful in the curves.
jimy
doodle@flintemc.net
http://members.flintemc.net/~doodle/index.html