Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust and Stock Wiper Motor Qs

To: "Jeff & Moira Street" <jmstreet@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust and Stock Wiper Motor Qs
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:43:47 -0600
If you look at their part numbering system, it follows Jim Carter's to a T &
I think that is where they get most of their parts (the same place you can
buy them) & it is a little closer to WA for your shipping.  & yes, they have
exhaust items.  That is where I got mine.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX