[oletrucks] 1946 CHEVROLET FOR SALE...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1946 CHEVROLET FOR SALE...
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:54:37 EST
Hi Guys,(and Gals if any.)
I'm in NW. Georgia, and in the local area, a guy has an '46 pickup that he is
about to clip and put a V-8 P.S. and the other bruhaha in.  The guy would
rather sell the truck, ($3,000 US) than clip it. I believe that the price
could be negotiated a bit but not more than a couple of hundred.  The front
inner/outer fenders are off and the rear fenders are also off.  The guy has
all of the fenders.  The body and Box are in Good condition, The body has been
partialy primmered.  I only got within 20 ft. but the body hood and box are
really in good shape.

The body shop's # is (706) 625-0292.(Raymond Smith) ask for Raymond.
It is located in Calhoun, Ga.  They can tell you all about it.  I do know that
it has a '55 235 in it with the original drive line and suspension. (It really
looks good).
I just don't want to see a good example be chopped,lowered and clipped if I
can help it.  (Not that there is any thing wrong with it...don't blast me.)

I'm more of an AD guy, but I would buy it if I had the Green.

Casey
47-2 thriftmaster