newsletters

Article repository

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Article repository
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:33:36 -0500
Hi everyone...

OK, we're rolling.  Got a nice article today from Randolph Williams in
California about how our British cars fall into neglect and get that
dreaded disease called MORRISNEGLECTISFATALUS.  It's written about a Morris
Minor but could refer to any of our LBCs.

Bob Bieler from the Toronto Triumph Club has sent along four articles that
I'm in the process of putting up now.  Three are technical articles and the
fourth is a history of sorts on a Spitfire owned by the same woman for 40
years!

A couple of you have asked that when articles are published in other
newsletters, a copy of the newsletter be sent to the author so they can see
their work in print.  That's a great idea.  If you think your
authors/creators would like to be sent a copy, please provide email or
snail-mail addresses in the body of the article at the beginning of the
document indicating where to send the copy.  A club address would probably
be best so that individual's private information not be floating out there
in cyber space.  Then the club could get it to the author.

Check it out: <http://www.fireflystudios.com/britisharticles/>.  And send
what you can.

Cheers,
Blake Discher