newsletters

Article repository

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Article repository
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:07:26 -0500
Hi everyone...

About a month ago, maybe longer than that, I floated the idea of creating
an article repository for us British car club newsletter editors.  My
thinking was that each of us is reinventing the same wheel month after
month and it would be helpful to have a resource to turn to for content
about our cars, be it technical, touring recaps or other items of general
interest.  Here in Detroit at least, the winter months get a bit skinny
when it comes to content for our newsletter.

I received several notes off-list with suggestions and have come up with
what I think will work.  I'm up for some constructive criticism, if you
have suggestions, please send them to me.  But it's a start and I'd like to
start receiving articles and pictures for inclusion.  The site is live now,
but only one article is on it, just sort of a test article, but one that
could be used.  It's under the TRIUMPH / TR7-8 link.  I'll make the links
active once content starts coming in.  If you have articles or photos,
please send them, let's get this site stocked.  Submission guidelines are
on the site.  Check it out: <http://www.fireflystudios.com/britisharticles/>

Here's wishing you a healthy and safe new year!

Cheers,
Blake Discher
Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club

///