newsletters

posting newsletters on websites

To: <BSCCofKY@aol.com>, <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>, <newsletters@autox.team.net>
Subject: posting newsletters on websites
From: "Alexa Hamilton, GBA" <alexah@sr.sticare.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:56:44 -0700
my fear with posting our newsletter on the website is that if members think
they can read it for free on the web, they won't pay their renewal dues!
right now we don't have a way of constructing a password-protected secure
"members only" section.  question for the clubs who post theirs - do you
have it in a secure section that only paid members can access??