newsletters

Re: Introduction

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: CAWS52803@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:29:21 EDT
Hey,
Hold on there!  Enough of that California stuff.  We do have life out here in
the East too!  I am the contributing editor for the Catawba Valley British
Motor Club in western North Carolina.  I am a Healey owner for over 25 years,
but the only two clubs here in NC are both about 75 miles away, so I am
active in an all British club.  We don't publish a separate newsletter, but
have our minutes, news, schedule, pictures in The British Marque Newspaper.
Only costs us $6 per member for 11 issues a year and we get to read all about
the neighboring clubs.
Glad to see some activity on this site.  What can we share that would be of
interest to each other?
Rudy Streng
57 Austin-Healey 100/Six
PS: If you wish a copy of The British Marque Newspaper, send me your snail
mailing address and I will pass it along to the Publisher and Editor.  Who
knows, maybe they will send you a complimentary copy.

///
///  newsletters@autox.team.net mailing list
///