newsletters

Re: Introduction

To: alexah@sr.sticare.com, jblair@exis.net, newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 16:25:08 EDT
In a message dated 5/27/02 12:30:44 Pacific Daylight Time,
alexah@sr.sticare.com writes:

<< I think it would be great if we could get some more people on this list -
is
 it possible enough newsletter editors just don't know about it?
 I've forgotten how I got on it - but if I figure it out, maybe I'll write up
 instructions on how to subscribe and send them to all the editors I exchange
 with, and then if we all did the same, we could increase our circle of
 friends! >>

Howdy, Terry Sanders here, editor of the WindMachine.  A monthly newsletter
of the Sorry Safari Touring Society.  We are an All MG club in the San
Francisco Bay Area.

In the body of the message say: subscribe newsletters
majordomo (a computer) will then send you a code number that you must return
to confirm your subscription.  You can also send a "help" message the same
way and majordomo will reply with all you need to know about the list and
other list that he runs........

Cheers,
Terry

///