newsletters

Welcome

To: "newsletters@autox.team.net" <newsletters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Welcome
From: Loren Williams <lsw@southwind.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 17:33:32 -0500
Richard,

Welcome to the list.  I joined it about 2 weeks ago, and until you sent your
message, I forgot I'd joined it!

Needless to say, things are slow.

I sort of got into the newsletter business the same way you did.  I
volunteered to do the web page, and a few months later got nominated
(railroaded) to edit the newsletter.  I've been doing both for about 2 years.
I have a replacement editor coming in January, though.  Then I'll be back to
doing the web page, which is what I was interested in doing in the first
place!

I'm trying to split the newsletter job up some, though.  With 250-300 copies
per month, it's a pretty big job for one person.  Next year, I hope to have a
distribution crew, an editor, some photographers, and a layout person (which
will be me).

--

          Loren Williams - #59 CSP-light 1994 Saturn SC2
   Homepage (Who Cares?) - http://www2.southwind.net/~lsw