newsletters

Hill Country Triumph Club

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hill Country Triumph Club
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:53:00 -0400
Greetings,
   I just joined the list. I am Richard Ceraldi and I publish "The
Ragtop"
for the Hill Country Triumph Club in Austin, Texas. I have been doing
the
website for a year or so and decided the best way to get a web ready
newsletter was to take over the editors job. I started with the July
issue
and until either I die or move out of the area the job is mine. The
biggest
benefit so far is that I don't get volunteered for any other club
activities.
Luckily the Current Club President (Bob Kramer) was the previous editor
for 8
or 9 years and knows how much work it is.

  I am not sure what type of information is available here but welcome
any
input, ideas, or constructive criticism. In turn all that we publish is
available for your use with the appropriate credit given.
Our newsletter can be viewed online at:
http://www.exact.com/~HCTC/HCTC-news.html

   I suppose everybody is out doing the next issue as I am not getting
hundreds of email a day from "newletters" like I do from the Triumphs
and
Spitfires list (a welcome relief).
Later,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L   (97 VTR Nation Champion)
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L (Hopefully 1999 VTR Nation Champion)
Austin, TX
http://www.exact.com/~gt6mk3  (my page)