newsletters

Re: Newsletter Deadline Syndrome

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newsletter Deadline Syndrome
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 11:05:16 -0400 (EDT)
Hey,

Am I the only person doing a newsletter that gets the following symptoms
around the beggining of each month:

1. headache.

2. general malaise.

3. melancholia.

4. dry mouth

5. a longing to see gobs of "new material" arrive in my mailbox.

6. 3rd order procrastination.

This is followed by a brief flurry of activity (several late nights,
working on the newsletter at work instead of dealing with "clients")
followed by a feeling of euphoria when the last newsletter is dropped in
the post...

Hmmmm.

rml

p.s. the syndrome is magnified if I don't start on the newsletter until
after the first. Man, do I have a headache!
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |