Re: [Morris] MORRIS MINOR ORIGINAL 1960'S SIDE AIR DEFLECTOR RARE!!

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Morris] MORRIS MINOR ORIGINAL 1960'S SIDE AIR DEFLECTOR RARE!!
From: Robert Greenfield <monster@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 23:20:37 +1300
Yikes! USD$100 for shipping!

There is an Australian company that makes really nice 2-piece
weathershields (these would pack smaller for shipping). The top piece is
coloured perspex (e.g. green) and the front is clear perspex. AUD$85

Strangely I couldn't see a listing for Morris Minors, but they *must*
have them available:
http://stores.ebay.com.au/STONESHIELDS/_i.html?_nkw=morris&submit=Search&_sid=1023931435

--
Robert
'54 Cowley

On 01 Jan, <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  As those of you who know me know. I have always liked the unusual. I
> have never seen one of these before. Because of its size i am not
> bidding on it. It would be over $100 for shipping to the USA I thought
> maybe some one with deeper pockets or from the UK may be interested.

> MORRIS MINOR ORIGINAL 1960'S SIDE AIR DEFLECTOR RARE!!
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380303681105

Morris@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47