Re: [Morris] New Years Day drive

To: DOLPHNX@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Morris] New Years Day drive
From: RANDOLPH <morrisminor1000@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 16:53:16 -0500 (EST)
Oh man what a day. I was on the 101 freeway heading to the meeting spot when i
saw a couple triumphs up ahead. I figured they would know the way better than
i did so i followed them. Unfortunately i ended up at a completely different
meet. It wasn't until about 10:15am that i remembered on the forum that they
said "we will be rolling out at 10am SHARP". And so i figured they would be at
the overlook around 10:30 and be starting up again at 10:45 or so i figured if
i rushed over i could catch them before they left. So, i was heading up along
Mullholland hwy when i see a group of colorful cars in the distance. I come
around a corner and got flashed by a camera then made it to the overlook.
There a Smart car club, corvette club, some motorcycle guys running up and
down mullholland  and the fun run guys. From there we went into Ventura where
one of the jags broke down, 1/3 of us stayed behind and waited for the tow
truck and the rest continued. After the tow truck got there we met up with the
rest of the crew at "The Habit", a burger joint on Telephone Rd. After lunch
we went over to a restoration shop just down the road, checked out the cars
and called it a day. All in all i left around 8:30am and got back around
3-ish.

Not the best photo but its the only one my car shows up in hahaha
http://www.flickr.com/photos/capfacsurf/5321501984/in/set-72157625740232206/

Hows your morris doing? Any progress?

Chris

RANDOLPH WILLIAMS
www.MorrisandtheDolphn.com
LOS ANGELES
310 827 2727

I wanted to take this drive - The weather turned out to be great.
Chris from this group sent me this message about the drive.

Vigil
So Cal

Vigil,

Oh man what a day. I was on the 101 freeway heading to the meeting spot when i
saw a couple triumphs up ahead. I figured they would know the way better than
i did so i followed them. Unfortunately i ended up at a completely different
meet. It wasnt untill about 10:15am that i remembered on the forum that they
said "we will be rolling out at 10am SHARP". And so i figured they would be at
the overlook around 10:30 and be starting up again at 10:45 or so i figured if
i rushed over i could catch them before they left. So, i was heading up along
Mullholland hwy when i see a group of colourful cars in the distance. I come
around a corner and got flashed by a camera then made it to the overlook.
There a Smart car club, corvette club, some motorcycle guys running up and
down mullholland  and the fun run guys. From there we went into ventura where
one of the jags broke down, 1/3 of us stayed behind and waited for the tow
truck and the rest continued. After the tow truck got there we met up with the
rest of the crew at "The Habit", a burger joint on Telephone Rd. After lunch
we went over to a resteration shop just down the road, checked out the cars
and called it a day. All in all i left around 8:30am and got back around
3-ish.

Not the best photo but its the only one my car shows up in hahaha
http://www.flickr.com/photos/capfacsurf/5321501984/in/set-72157625740232206/

Hows your morris doing? Any progress?

Chris

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully
Featured

Morris@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47