Many Thanks for Good Advice

To: "list" <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Many Thanks for Good Advice
From: "William Langdell" <w.langdell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 19:45:03 -0700
Dear Listers:  Thank you very much to all who responded for the excellent
suggestions on how to replace the worn out engine and transmission on my '57
Morris convertible.  I decided to install a 4 speed ribcase transmission  and
a 1275 cc engine to allow me to continue to drive my car that I purchased and
rescued from the cruncher 25 years ago.  I hope to have the upgrade complete
in time to celebrate my 50th birthday next month.  The car and I are almost
the same age and I believe that both of us are getting better with time.  I
like to think that thirty years from now I'll be celebrating my 80th birthday
by driving the same car down El Camino Real with a newly installed liquid
hydrogen carburetor upgrade.  By that time I may have a few replacement part
upgrades myself.  Thanks again for all the help.   ---Bill Langdell, Sunnyvale
CA