Ribcase Conversion

To: "list" <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ribcase Conversion
From: "William Langdell" <w.langdell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 21:08:16 -0700
Dear Listers:  I seem to remember reading a tech tip on how to convert a
ribcase transmission to use a left hand release lever.  I think it involves
taking the front "cover" and release fork from the original smoothcase and
drilling an extra hole in it and transplanting it to the ribcase transmission.
I also remember something about filling a hole in with epoxy and possibly
drilling  tapping and installing a stud.   Does anyone have instructions on
how to do this?  I want to get it right the first time.  Thanks for your help.
---Bill Langdell  '57 Morris Convertible