Morris_Motors

To: Morris <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morris_Motors
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:16:34 -0800 (PST)
This is a great group. But there does not seem to be much activity. If you feel
you cannot get enough information on these fine cars read on. I just took over
an old group on yahoo. Sense then I have managed to attract people who like to
help others and have a lot of knowledge about Morris vehicles. Some of these
people are parts suppliers and others are just people like me that want to help
others and learn more about our cars. We have had 41 posts this month and have
58 members. This group is designed to allow owners and fans of all Morris cars
and commercial vehicles to meet and discuss anything related to their cars.
Particularly welcome are requests for help and tips on getting the most out
your Morris vehicle. Along with selling and trading parts, cars, documentation
or other related items like memorabilia. I hope the group will continue to grow
in active members. This is the way we all can learn from each other and avoid
the mistakes we all make the first time we attempt to
 work on some thing on our cars. The group is called Morris_Motors because all
Morris vehicles are welcome. If you are interested in finding out more about
this group or want to join go to the link below.

Cheers,

Vigil