Hot rod days...

To: <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hot rod days...
From: "Mark" <mark@JELLOFISH.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:28:57 -0700
Hey Richard, I remember those days.  It seems like everyone was either a
Ford or Chevy man, and the two didn't mix.  The Mopar guys just chuckled as
they polished their valve covers with the spark plugs in the middle, and
admired their twin four barrels placed athwartships.

Another dividing line was flatheads vs. pushrods.

One of the cartoons in Hot Rod magazine I'll always remember was a guy
explaining to a cop his reason for speeding.  He said "Gee officer...I have
a responsibility to my gear ratios..."

It didn't work for me...

: J)

Mark in Modesto