Re: [MorrisMinors] Traveler on New Frame

To: morrisminors@smartgroups.com
Subject: Re: [MorrisMinors] Traveler on New Frame
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:36:41 -0700
Hey Guys,

There is a surfer up in Malibu who has fitted a cream coloured Hillman
Husky body to a Suziki Samurai chassis 4X4 off-road-ish wheels and tyres
and a surfboard rack. Curtains in the back windows. Tres cool!!

They now make many newer and better equipped versions of these little
jeeper things (with names that are apparently too excieting to remember)
and maybe one of these will fit under a Morrie.

What you end up with is a itty bitty modern 4X4 with power steering and a
Morris Minor body - A very cool ride that could be constructed without
refinancing the house, but hardly a Minor.

But, hey, what do I know?  I drive a PT Cruiser - a pretend Morris Minor.

Cheers.
Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA