Re: FOR SALE - Stateside vintage Morris/MG project

To: Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>, morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FOR SALE - Stateside vintage Morris/MG project
From: "M D \"Doc\" Nugent" <docnugent@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:43:04 -0800 (PST)
Ian (through Richard, I guess) -

For US$40, you can list it for 10 days on eBay.  If
you put a starting bid that's at US$9500 or so you'll
either make a nice unexpected profit or at least have
gotten the word out to thousands of enthusiasts.

I think it's also legit to mention in the listing
that, if the car's NOT sold at auction, you would
consider offers and include your email address so they
can contact you "with questions."

Much slower due to publishing lead times would be an
ad in Hemmings Motor News.

M D "Doc" Nugent
Renton, WA (USA)