Fw: Rallye Wheel Center Plugs

To: "list list list" <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Rallye Wheel Center Plugs
From: "William Langdell" <w.langdell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:35:58 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: William Langdell
To: morris@autoxteam.net
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 10:19 PM
Subject: Rallye Wheel Center Plugs

Dear Listers:  I had the good fortune of obtaining a set of 4 matching 13 inch
"Rallye" wheels from an MG Midget, all with the 1-5/8" center hole empty.  I
imagine there should be some kind of ornamental center plug with a car
insignia on it.  Any ideas if any are available with a Morris relevant logo on
it?  I was thinking of an "M" decal or maybe Morrie the red ox.  They look
kind of tacky with an empty hole in the middle.  I''m considering filling the
hole with engine freeze plugs if nothing else is available.  Any suggestions?
Bill Langdell, Sunnyvale,CA '57 Conv.