Alternator upgrade advice

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Alternator upgrade advice
From: BillSvale@aol.com
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 23:15:02 -0500
I just upgraded to negative ground alternator and electronic ignition and was
wondering what I should do with the instrument console and the windshield
wipers.  The ignition light is low nonfunctional and the wipers don't seem to
work.  Any suggestions from Morris owners who have performed similar upgrades?
Also if anyone is interested I saw a somewhat rusty but complete '65 sedan for
sale at a used car dealer on Del Monte Avenue in Seaside California (near
Monterey)---Bill Langdell,   '57 Morris Convertable