Re: Morris list member has Klez32 Virus

To: Kevin Wayne Williams <kww@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Morris list member has Klez32 Virus
From: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:00:18 -0700
Unfortunately, Klez32 simply uses the Outlook address book in a random fashion
with random headers and messages.  Tough to identify the culprit, but EVERYONE
should have an up to date virus checker.  Any older than a week or two, is an
old
one.

www.grisoft.com offers a free one to the US and UK which is outstanding.  Go for
it.  It gives updates as they identify new virus/worms, all free of charge.

Paul A