Morris list member has Klez32 Virus

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Morris list member has Klez32 Virus
From: Kevin Wayne Williams <kww@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:49:21 -0700
Somebody on this list has caught Klez32. I am getting a couple copies a
day, and there is one feature in common: somewhere in the body of the
message, poor old Clem Tebow is referenced. So far as I know, Clem is a
nice guy that just happened to offer a 918 Alta head for sale. His address
got trapped in a Microsoft Outlook address book, and Klez32 is using him to
fill out header fields. The only people I can think of that would have me
and Clem in their address book are on this list. So, please check. If you
have kww@gte.net and clemtebow@jps.net in your Microsoft Outlook address
book, you may be the source of this garbage. Run a virus cleaner, and see
if we can't put a stop to this. If you also have raynewell1951@hotmail.com,
ardunbill@webtv.net, and marilyn@reds-headers.com in your book, you are the
culprit for sure.

My advice for the future: Netscape and Eudora both offer nice mail programs
that are immune to this garbage. Uninstall Outlook, and use one of them.

KWW