Seat Clips, etc.

To: <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat Clips, etc.
From: Gary7M@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:13:49 EST
Hi Rick:
      I've lurked on this list for over a year, just to keep in touch with the
major minor medium, so to speak. I have vast quantities of NOS/Repro interior
stuff for Minors. I used to advertise in the Minor News way back when. Strictly
mom & pop. I've got most of the clips, door pulls, door panels, carpets, seat
covers. All from Newton Commercial in Old Blighty. Stuff has been carefully
stored. Some of it may come pre-installed with a SLIGHTLY (to non-existent)
Morris-Minor-been-stored-in-the-garage-over-the-winter smell. Colors? standard
late model and some early series. Seat covers will fit most if not all styles
with a tweak here or there. May have some Traveller
specific stuff.
Prices? Have to be beyond reasonable. Let's say 1980s prices paid with 2002
dollars.