Seat Strapping Clips

To: MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com
Subject: Seat Strapping Clips
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:50:34 -0800 (PST)
Dear Listers,

I just got this emil asking for seat strap clips.  I've usually tried to
reuse any that might come with the seat but recently have bought seats that
had nothing but the frames - My interior guy uses some sort of elastic
burlap looking material and hog rings it around the frame onto itself
providing a little "trampoline" under the foam padding. Other interior
shops use lawn chair strapping and fasteners but I find this a bit hard on
the tailbone because it is not elastic enough.

Anyone else have any suggestions???  Are there and new clips around????

Please contact Mr. Henry directly at:

<Ezryder32@aol.com>

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA

From: Ezryder32@aol.com
Subject: Part needed.

Dear Mr. Feibusch,

Under the front seats of the Morris are rubber/elastic straps that support
the cushion to the seat.

I am in search of the metal clasp that hooks from the strap into the frame of
the seat.

Please advice if you know were I can get this part.

Thanks,
James E. Henry
1961 Morris Minor Saloon