Re: Seat Belt Question

To: pcfisher@ibm.net, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Belt Question
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 21:25:05 EST
You know, I really do not see the need for seat belts. I get the uneasy
feeling that it just one more thing to whine about.  Been driving the same
4/4 for almost 35 years and I make sure that I have lap belts in when we go
to a slalom, because the rules say they are to be there.  It is sort of like
when I am on a motorcycle, if I want to wear a helmet that is my decision not
some government official who has decided that I need a new mommy and daddy.
My daughter was carried about in a seat mounted sideways in the adequate
luggage space.  If you want seat belts and feel they are needed, fine.  The
fact is you can usually blast your way out of trouble and seat belts are just
an effeminate affectation just like bumpers and tops.
Chuck Harris

///
///